Here is another super delicious and simple recipe from my Phupo, who I lovingly call Phupo Pari. We shared the home-made strawberry ice cream recipe on Instagram stories when she was visiting me last month and a lot of you requested the written recipe. So here it is!
Condensed milk one tin
Thickened cream 2 packets 150 grams each (similar to milkpak, we used a brand called puck that we found in a desi store in Canada)
Gelatine 1 tablespoon
Strawberry essence 2 drops
Home-made Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces removing the leaves.
- Place in a blender with condensed milk and blend it all together.
- Take out two packets of thickened cream (150 grams each) in a bowl and beat with an electrical whisker.
- Whisk it in circular movements so that it becomes fluffy. Now add condensed milk and strawberries mix and beat some more.
- Take one bowl of hot water. Now take one tablespoon of hot water in a smaller bowl and place inside the first bowl. Now pour in 1 tablespoon gelatine in the one tablespoon of water and mix constantly to form liquid and such that crystals don’t form in the mix.
- Now pour the gelatine in the mix and add two drops of strawberry essence and beat some more.
- Now put the mix in a air tight container and put in the freezer for atleast eight hours and beat again.
- Now place in the freezer overnight.
- Take out the container and place in room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- We put the ice cream in a waffle bowl and served with strawberries.
Hope you enjoy this delicious home-made strawberry icecream! Do tell me if you try it and how it turns out.
Below I have I linked a few more hit recipes from Phupo Pari:
+ [Read More: Chapli Kebab Recipe]
+ [Read More: Gulab Jaman Recipe]
+ [Read More: Rasmalai Recipe]
And if you love your Phupo as much as i do, here is a post on Phupo Love!