The blog is one year old and I sure am excited! Thanks for your support and encouragement. I’m doing a fun contest to express my gratitude and to pass on the love of Urdu.
Rules are simple:
1. Enter the random draw and you can win a handwritten Eid card in Urdu from me with an Eid gift delivered to your home.
3. Tag a friend and you get entered again for as many friends you tag and that increases your odds! (Your friend will need to comment themselves with their favorite thing about Eid to be counted).
4. You can participate through facebook, instagram or both! All your entries will be counted.
5. To be part of this contest you can be anywhere in the world as long as you love receiving mail.
6. Contest ends June 5, Sunday, 8:00 p.m. mountain standard time.
7. I will choose the winner via random draw and contact through facebook/instagram.
8. All final decisions will be made by me.
Let me know if you have any questions. As always I love hearing from you!